To our valued guests at Savile Row Salon,
We are so excited to be open as of Monday, May 11th
The health and wellness of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance. We will strive to ensure a clean and disinfected environment for all by implementing the following steps.
We will be running less than 50% capacity, meaning only 3 stylists working at once and no double booking between guests.
At this time we will not be doing any hair services for adolescents or childrens
Between each client we are using RTU (a medical grade hydrogen peroxide based cleaner) on all stations, surfaces, handles, chairs and sinks.
All cutting combs, clips, and clipper guards will continue to be disinfected between each use with Barbicide Disinfectant.
A fresh cape will be used for each client.
There will never be more than a total of 7 people in the salon at one time (including staff and clients)
Front desk and Debit machine disinfected between each use.
If you are soley purchasing product, please pre-order for contactless curb side pick up or delivery can be arranged.
If you are not comfortable yet receiving hair services we look forward to seeing you whenever you are ready.
Once you have an appointment booked:
- Only one guest per appointment. If you arrive with a friend or spouse, kindly ask them to wait outside or in their car.
- If you arrive early kindly wait outside or in your car
- Once you have arrived, please text 1-226-640-8895. State your name and your stylist. We will let you know once we are ready for you in the salon, in order to limit the amount of people in the salon.
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer station located at the front door.
- All stations, tools, and combs will be sanitized between each client. A fresh cape will continue to be used with each client.
- Each station will be equipped with a dedicated sanitizing and cleaning kit (RTU cleaner, Barbicide disinfectant, and hand sanitizer).
- You may wear a mask if you deem necessary, but this is not a requirement. We will have some provided for sale. Your stylist may or may choose to wear a mask.
- Please leave any extra clothing, jackets or accessories in your car.
- We will only be accepting Visa, MasterCard or debit.
If you or anyone in your household has traveled outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days, have any symptoms of fever, coughing, cold or feeling ill in anyway that you book in at a later date. We will not perform your service if we feel you are ill or unwell. Please refer to the Manitoba Governments screening tool: https://sharedhealthmb.
Woah, that is a lot of words!! But… it all comes down to keeping people limited in the space, cleaning, and ensuring we get to do your hair again. We can’t wait to see you and laugh, joke, gab, gossip, connect, and talk and do some damn good hair.
Your Savile Row Team
Adam, Adrianna, Alana, Ali, Amy, Brittney, Cassie, Christina, Haley, Hailey, Josie, Opal