PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ENTRY
- Only one guest per appointment. If you have arrived with a friend or spouse, kindly ask them to wait outside or in their car.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside or in your car.
- Once you have arrived please TEXT 1-226-640-8895. State your name and stylist. We will let you know once we are ready for you in the salon, in order to limit the amount of people in the salon.
- Upon entry, use the hand sanitizer station located at the front door.
- All stations, tools, and combs will be sanitized between each client. A fresh cape will be used with each client.
- Each station will be equipped with a dedicated sanitizing and cleaning kit (RTU cleaner, Barbicide disinfectant, and hand sanitizer).
- We ask that you wear your own mask. Stylists will be wearing a mask during your appointment. If you do not have your own mask, we have some for sale at a nominal price.
- Please leave any extra clothing, jackets or accessories in your car.
- We will only be accepting visa, mastercard or debit.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled outside of Manitoba within the last 14 days, have any symptoms of fever, coughing, cold or feeling ill you need to book in at a later date. We will not perform your service if we feel you are ill or unwell. Please refer to the Manitoba governments screening tool before arrival.